Educational Enterprises, Inc. (EEI) is a nonprofit organization relentlessly focused on providing world-class learning opportunities that are accessible and affordable to all children. EEI inspires, equips and supports serving leaders to leave a positive imprint on our world. EEI operates four primary divisions: HOPE Christian Schools, EAGLE College Prep Schools®, Compass Educational Programs and Compass Facilities.
- “One of the greatest strengths of the HOPE organization – and the people who serve in it – is that they will never be content with their performance or results. This commitment is one of several reasons why HOPE is at the core of the Walton Family Foundation’s work in Milwaukee.” Ed Kirby, Senior Program Officer
- "Milwaukee has only a handful of high-performing, high-poverty schools like HOPE that do not have selective admissions requirements. These impressive schools are outperforming their peers on multiple measures, including academic growth, attendance and parental satisfaction." Dan McKinley, PAVE
- “EAGLE Harmony has given me an incredible peace of mind. I know that some of my daughter’s successes in life will be due to the nurturing and challenging environment EAGLE Harmony has created for her educational foundation.” EAGLE Harmony Parent,
- "The Siebert Foundation’s continued commitment reflects our belief that HOPE schools inspire students and teachers to excel. HOPE’s educators view teaching as a calling, not just a job, and it’s incredible to see them in action." Ron Jones, Siebert Lutheran Foundation
- “EAGLE is a public charter school that maintains very high standards for their students and teachers. This joyful, high-performing school stands out as a beacon of hope in an area that is notorious for high dropout rates and low achievement scores.” Jon Gabriel, Goldwater Institute